Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Concert @ Valley View

Abbey and Braxton have been getting up early to sing their hearts out every Tuesday and Thursday morning for choir. They have both really enjoyed it but it is funny that Braxton doesn't ever sing the songs around the house and if you listen to Abbey you know the program forwards and backwards.
The kindergarteners doing a special "snowman" dance. Of all the times that Braxton is totally spastic and wild... he kept complete reservation of himself during the entire song.
Here are some pictures from their special night. And silly me... I forgot to take a picture of the two of them together before it all started... the moment it was over the accessories were in a box and they were out the door for hot chocolate and the tree lighting ceremony. I guess I should just be glad I snapped the few that I did!














No comments: