Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bezzant Family Christmas Party 2010

We partied it up this year!!! With dinner, gingerbread houses, writing letters to my cousin that is serving a mission in Florida, acting out the Christmas Navitity story, a special message and testimony from Grandpa Bezzant, wagon rides with the tractor and a visit from Santa himself...I think that everyone had a great time! Seeing everyone have so much fun made it worth all of the work to help make it happen. Here are a few pictures to highlight the evening:

My mom and my dad on Santa's lap.






My turn on the Big Man's lap.


Bryce wishing for more motorbike money.







Abbey being her shy & quiet self. Her wish was for pixos. She must have been a good girl this year cause she got some!











Mason's 1st Christmas! Here he is inspecting Santa's beard... making sure it is the real thing! He didn't seem scared at all. I love the second picture I posted as Mason is just looking Santa in the eyes. Maybe he was using his own communication to get across what he truly wanted for Christmas...









Landen's little voice told Santa he wanted a punching bag for Christmas... it came!











Braxton told Santa he wanted a Nintendo DS and a punching bag. He got a punching bag to share with Landen. It was hard to get a picture of Braxton looking up. He was nervous and scared being on Santa's lap. I should have posted the picture of him sticking his tongue in his cheek... it totally reminds me of my younger brother, Joe!









My Grandpa Bezzant! I love this picture with his jolly smile and chuckle. Grandpa always has a joke to tell.













Santa was also full of jokes! Here he is showing Grandpa a picture of a snowflake... it is "frosty the snowman's baby picture!" :)
Santa was teasing all of the teenagers and had everyone cracking up.
Everyone had to take a turn on Santa's lap. It has been at least 15 years since I have sat on Santa's lap. It used to be a tradition in the Bezzant family to have Santa come visit so it was fun to have him stop by and remind us of all sorts of good memories.


Here is my mom helping my nephew, Porter with the gingerbread houses. Braxton is decorating the other side.












My cousin's daughter, Mary, Abbey and my niece, Hannah all having a good time. Cute girls!














My Grandpa Bezzant with his wife, Bonnie. Thanks to Bonnie for coordinating this party!















Another shot of Braxton with Ava (?) in the background.
















My dad on the tractor to pull the kids around in the wagon. Some of the younger kids ready for a good time on a wagon ride. Left to Right: Mason, Abbey, Gracie, Aidan, Whitney, Hannah, Landen, Porter, Braxton, Cannon, Asher & Cole.














I didn't dare post any other picture cause I don't know who cares and who doesn't if pictures are posted. And I didn't take any snapshots of the nativity stuff cause we chose to videotape that part. Anway, it was a party to remember!



No comments: