Monday, May 4, 2009

What Have I Done?

I am successfully managed to overwhelm my self yet another time. I thought that I would be so good and make a list of things/projects that I want to accomplish (or want Bryce to accomplish in some cases) so I could keep track of it all and check stuff off my list. Well, I started a project, and then another, and another and probably a few more but haven't really completed most of them. Now I am frustrated with myself, grumpy w/ everyone around me and trying not to fall into the "pit of despair" over my own projects, that I thought up on my own. What is wrong with this picture??? Typing this up and reading it makes me think that I am even more crazy than I had even realized before! The things my family puts up with.

I have received some great advice from my friend, Ali and I am doing my best to stick to it. I am picking ONE thing on my list to work on, putting the list away and I can't look at it and especially can't add anything to it till I get my project completed.

I have picked my biggest and most time consuming project to try and finish first. I am going to finish cleaning out the deck flower bed so I can put in a garden! I went to the nursery tonight and picked up my plants and if the weather holds out tomorrow, I will be outside working! I am excited to have a finished project done and hopefully will get some decent peppers, tomatoes, squash, and such out of it!

2 comments:

The Shelley Family said...

Ali is a good and wise friend :)
If u need the kids to come over...while u work on your project please send them my way!

Ali said...

I am glad you are trying to stick to it. You know I am always bored at night so if you ever want help you better holler...