Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Braxton's Preschool Graduation



The school year flew by and now the end has come. Braxton has had a fantastic year at preschool w/ his amazing teacher, Miss Heidi. They have done so many creative activities w/ all sorts of hands on experiences. I am glad that he will get to go back for one more year!

Here are a few cute things that he has said this year that Miss Heidi kept track of:

Braxton: "If I were the President, I would watch the cartoon station."

They were talking about being thankful for things. Here is Braxton's thought: "I am thankful that Santa brings me presents."

In February they wrote down something they loved. Braxton: "I love Parker." -- his friend in preschool.

They had a week about careers and such and talked about how they could be anything that they wanted to be. Braxton: "I can be a Star Wars Guy!"

Braxton said that his favorite color is green cause it is the color of a light saber and a crayon.

Braxton's favorite thing about preschool was riding the 2-wheeler bikes and making skid marks on the sidewalk. This kid is going to have lopsided tires from all of the skid marks he makes.

He cracks me up with the things that he thinks up! Miss Heidi, Miss Mistee and Miss Paula all said how quiet he is at school and finally this last month has started opening up to talk to them with random stories. Braxton... quiet? Maybe they don't play indians, star wars, and such at school. :)

Anyway- I am proud of Braxton for doing so well in school this year! I never had to drag him out the door to go and we usually remembered the backpack. :)

1 comment:

The Shelley Family said...

Very Cute! Braxton...u are ALL boy! We just love u to pieces! Happy Pre-School Graduation Buddy!