Monday, May 18, 2009

It's a sticky mess...

What brings a good laundry day to a complete hault???? 2 pieces of bubblegum in the dryer. GRRRRR! My dad LOVES to give the kids bubblegum and my kids LOVE to get it. Unfortunately he doesn't just give them one piece, he fills their pockets. I want to shoot him right now but I know it is my fault for not checking pockets... I hate checking pockets! Kindof a dumb thing to hate but I do.

Anyway- it could have been worse. Luckily only one of Braxton's socks fell victim to the gum (as far as I know at this moment) so I am considering myself lucky.

Now its time to go break up a fight between Braxton and Landen (again). I think that I need to go back and re-read my post from yesterday or look at the cute mother's day stuff they gave me!

3 comments:

Bethie said...

I feel your pain- well your frustration. I too HATE checking pockets.
I ruined Jonah's dressy shirt becasu ehe had left gum in the pocket and I didn't think to look there. so his black shirt now has blue oily sticky gum mess on it:(

Celeste said...

I HATE checking pockets too!!! I washed Bo's wallet about 3 times when we were first married. I don't even see it anymore. :)

Sorry about the gum. I bet that was a mess. Hope the rest of your day was good.

The Shelley Family said...

I hate that when gum gets in the laundry! Grrrr....
I love your honesty :) he he he
Chapstick is also a nasty one when it hits the dryer...
U are dang funny...did ya know that? lol