Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Toothfairy Returns


Yesterday Abbey lost another tooth! It was really wiggly so Bryce tied floss around it, Abbey yanked hard and out it came. She was so excited! To make sure it looked nice and shiny she decided to rinse it off in the sink. Not such a good idea. Down the drain it went and instant tears from Abbey. Being the superhero dad that he is, Bryce took the pea trap out of the sink and out came Abbey's tooth. Way to save the day Bryce! This time Abbey listened to us, put it in a bag and immediately stuck it under her pillow for the toothfairy to come. Abbey is WAY excited to have lost another one. I was surprised though that it was on the bottom side when her other top middle tooth is hardly even moving. Oh well, the only thing that I can say is that the tooth fairy might have to start looking for a day job to help pay for all of these teeth that keep falling out!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Look at that grin! She's like a really cute jack-o-lantern. And yay for Bryce saving the tooth... poor Abbey must have been so upset!

The Shelley Family said...

I love this stage! She looks so adorable! Way to go Bryce....every kid needs a superhero dad!
I am so proud of you Abbey! I LOVED that she called me to tell me all about it! How did I get so lucky to have such a darn sweet niece???
Love YOU Abigail!