Thursday, April 30, 2009

After 11 years...

Michelle w/ her youngest boy, Ammon, me and Ali

This May it will have been 11 years since I graduated from high school! Man how time has flown by! Ali decided it was time to get together with another one of our great friends from high school, Michelle Dimond (now Michelle Bigelow) and catch up a little bit. We met in downtown Salt Lake City at the Olive Garden and had a great dinner together. Things haven't seemed to change a whole lot... hearing Michelle talk reminds me of the exact same way she would say / describe things in high school. She is all business and then a little bit of fun. Ali is always up for a good time and never lets life get her down. If it does, she comes back fighting extra hard. I feel like I have changed a ton... maybe I have... and maybe I haven't. Who knows. In some ways I have learned how to relax a bit more but in other ways I am more uptight. I don't drive 80 miles an hour down a country road (marked 40 mph) for absolutely no other reason than the fact that I love to drive fast like I used to in high school --Now I am very cautious about speed limits and the effects of wreckless driving. I spend VERY minimal amounts of time getting ready and hardley ever wear much jewelry (that is a HUGE change!)

Anyway- it was a good time and THANKS to Ali for getting us out of the house!

1 comment:

The Shelley Family said...

U all look beautiful :) about the same as high school...only with smaller bangs! lol
WOW...11 years! That is so cool that you all got together...hope u enjoyed getting together :)