Sunday, April 26, 2009

Knock Out in Round 1



Landen has successfully knocked out his first tooth (on somebody else!) Abbey has wanted her tooth to come out but has been too scared to give it a good jank so it sat and dangled by one root... until today. With Bryce being gone to his motorbike race in Montana it was just me and the kids for the weekend. Abbey was helping take care of Landen this morning while I got primary set up. She picked him up, he accidently knocked into her face and out came her tooth! She was SOOOOO EXCITED! I was glad to have it out since I can't stand to see it dangle and wiggle around. She played with it all during church (talk about nasty) and put it in a ziplock bag the moment we walked in the door. She has now lost it somewhere in the house and is sad she can't find it for the toothfairy tonight. I guess it gives the toothfairy one more night to drum up some cash... no cavities in this tooth means Abbey will make a quick buck off of this one!

I feel bad I didn't get a picture of her holding her tooth. I only had a few minutes before my meeting today to get this one snapshot and she had already lost it by the time I came home from ward council.