Sunday, April 26, 2009

It was a "Jazzy" good time!



My friend, Ali, invited me to the Jazz game last night and we had a FABULOUS time! I have never been to a playoff game before and felt really dumb sitting next to the Jazz trivia queen! Ali knows every stat possible on the Jazz and schooled me on them the entire night. I thought that she was going to throw me over the railing when the first basket of the game was scored by the Lakers and I started clapping. So... I was a little bit excited to be there... and I didn't realize that the Jazz always wear white when they play at home... so sue me! She was a great sport to put up with me all night.

I had to laugh though cause she was sitting next to 2 single guys and we hadn't been there more than 10 mintues before they were offering to buy her a drink and the guy she was sitting next to chatted to her ALL night! He even made sure he mentioned what hotel he was staying in for the night... we didn't stop by. You can't take Ali anywhere without the guys picking up on her! She is awesome so we just need to find the PERFECT one for her! :)

It was so much fun hanging out and talking all night! Thanks for a fun time! (Too bad the Jazz lost though.)

3 comments:

The Shelley Family said...

u both look AWESOME! glad u had fun together!

Ali said...

lol... You are too funny Amie... Thanks for putting up with all my useless jazz knowledge. I love our girls nights out. Thanks for coming with me. You are the greatest friend ever...

Amie said...

I wouldn't call it useless Jazz knowledge. It made the game come alive even more to know the in and out details of each person playing and the team as a whole. I had a great time and loved that you have so much passion for them! I also have a blast on our girls nights out, thanks for always planning them!