Friday, April 24, 2009

Keep On Wiggling It... Just Don't Show Me It

Abbey has been dying to lose her front top teeth. She is the ONLY one in her class that hasn't lost them. I keep reminding her that she is one of the youngest kids in the class but that doesn't seem to help her sorrow.



Abbey has been working those teeth with her tongue and almost has one out. Here are a few pictures I took last night as Bryce is helping this process along. It TOTALLY sicks me out and I can't stand to have her show me how loose it is getting but figured I needed to buck up and take a few snap shots since this means so much to her.








I am a totally selfish mom cause I don't want these teeth to fall out! It means that Abbey is growing up (which is happening WAY too fast) and it starts the awkward stage in life... beginning w/ enormous front teeth that takes 10 more years for her to grow into! AAAAAHHHH!!! I can't stop progress so I just don't say anything to her and act excited for her.

4 comments:

The Shelley Family said...

She is so cute! Way to go on the pictures! They turned out GREAT! I cant wait to see her when it finally falls out :)

Unknown said...

Tell Abby that Millie hasn't lost those teeth yet either...she's not even CLOSE! I understand exactly how you feel too...They grow up fast enough right? Why push that along! Besides, it looks like it hurts!

Lisa said...

You're not alone! The pictures alone give me the heebie geebies! Kellen is really going to have to take care of most of the tooth stuff. But we all know Abbey is just like you, she knows pulling out those pearly whites means CASH! Lol. I'm surprised you weren't knocking yours out right and left when we were little! JK

Toad said...

At least she lets you help her. Both of my kids were so scared for their teeth to come out. When their teeth were dangling and we didn't want them to swallow it, we had to hold them down with them kicking and screaming just to pull it out. Good Luck with all of that!!! Also... good luck with your daughter and all her "boy" friends. :0)