Friday, October 16, 2009

Favorites!

My sister Karen put up a post about her favorites and a challenge to put one up of my own. Then my sister-in-law, Celeste, took her challenge and I had a blast reading both of their posts so I am taking the challenge and doing it too.

Favorite Food:
1. Chicken rolls
2. Mexican
3. Steak & potatoes
4. Being pregnant right now.. MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! How weird is that??
5. Anything I don't have to cook or clean up!

Favorite Drink:
1. Jones Cream Soda... hands down
2. Rootbeer
3. Grape or orange soda
I am not a huge soda drinker though but I love these on a special occasion!

Favorite Store:
1. GAP Outlet
2. Down to Earth at Gardner Village
3. Target

Favorite Candy:
1. Chocolate
2. Chocolate w/ caramel
3. Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
Who am I kidding??? I love all candy that isn't dark chocolate (except those fabulous york peppermint patties & jr. mints) or sour stuff. I do NOT like sour stuff.

Favorite Things:
1. An immaculate house
2. Dates w/ Bryce
3. Girls night
4. Unexpected hugs and kisses from my kids & Bryce
5. Shopping!
6. Redoing something (i.e. painting a room, modifying a flowerbed) I love to see transformations happen!
7. Organizing

Favorite TV Shows:
1. Don't really watch much tv
2. I love chick flick movies!
3. I like Cold Case sometimes

Favorite Rush:
1. Getting a REALLY good deal!
2. Making over something (see #6 on favorite things I like!)
3. Laughing my guts out uncontrollably

Favorite Treats:
1. I pretty much like anything with sugar
2. Depends on what I am craving that day... pregnancy or not.
3. Hot cinnamon rolls
4. Fresh chocolate chip cookies

Favorite Holiday:
1. I get so excited for each one! :)
2. Christmas time
3. Halloween / Fall
4. 4th of July


:) Okay...YOUR TURN! I wont tag anyone...but would totally LOVE reading YOUR favorite things!

2 comments:

The Shelley Family said...

:) LOVED it! You reminded me of some more favorite things!

Amie said...

Thanks Karen!