Monday, March 15, 2010

What did you say???


Today was laundry day and we spent another family home evening playing "the laundry game!" The kids didn't complain and we actually had a fun time talking as we all sorted, folded and put away our clean laundry. As a reward for playing "the laundry game" the kids each get one treat for folding their laundry and one for putting it away. Abbey was the winner this time and immediately picked out some reeses peanut butter cups. Braxton also wanted the same treat and yelled out to Bryce, "I want reeses penis butter cups too!" Bryce was a bit distracted talking to Landen and I wasn't sure if what I heard was really what Braxton said. Since Bryce hadn't responded instantly to his request he again blurted out that he wanted, "reeses penis butter cups" several more times. By now I am dying in the family room from trying not to laugh. We had to then practice with Braxton that it was reeses PEANUT butter cups and not the other version. You wonder what the kid had to think about this treat that was named after his private body parts!!! It also cracks me up cause when Abbey was little she used to call Braxton's privates a "peanut." I just hope that this special name doesn't get blurted out at the grocery store checkout when they are begging for a treat! People would definitely start to wonder about our parenting techniques! :) I cross my fingers that our speech lesson will stick since he does have a hard time with several of his sounds.

6 comments:

Celeste said...

LOL!! That made me laugh. Thanks for posting it :)

Tim said...

This made me laugh so hard I had tears running down my face!

The Shelley Family said...

I am DYING LAUGHING! Brax gets the award for the funniest freaking saying EVER!!!!!!
i hope I am the one behind u in the grocery line!!!
anyone who is..will have the laugh of a lifetime! (and if they dont...their loss)

Fairbourn Family said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I am laughing hysterically and I can't stop laughing, oh my stomache hurts soooooooooooo bad!!!! Oh Braxton, I hope you write that down in his journal, that will be a great line to share with his dates. :) he he he he he h

Bethie said...

I am crying too from laughing to hard:) that is definately funny!!!like Karen, i would love to be behind you guys at the store, but I would just go for it and laugh loud and hard !!!!

meacham said...

Tamila and Brax need to get together. Tamila comes up with the funniest things. Not as funny as Brax but they are funny as u can see from video's I've put on my blog.
I can't stop LOL