Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Super Saturday




What more could a girl ask for than a fabulous afternoon of good food and pampering with friends? Last Saturday a few of my fabulous neighbor lady friends took me for a day of fun in celebration of Mason coming soon! We started out by chatting over a fantastic lunch at Zupas! Wow was that good or what?! I had never been there and can I just tell you that the turtle cheesecake is to die for!! Left to right in the picture: Cristy Crawford, Me, Kimberly Hurd & Stephanie Isom. We are really lucky to have each other so close and that we get along really well- despite the fact that we are also so different in lots of ways!
Anyway- after lunch we headed off to get pedicures! My feet are totally neglected and I could hardly wait for a good makeover on them! I am so ticklish that I probably spent 90% of the time jumping around in the chair like I was having a seizure and giggling like a school girl as they worked on me. It is so embarrassing! I had a great time and I love the look of having my toes "french tip" painted! Anyway- you can see the final product and it was such a fun afternoon!


Thanks to my wonderful husband for watching the kids while I went. He always does it so happily too so I never have to feel guilty for taking time for myself. He took them dirt biking again out in the "desert" and they all seemed to have a blast. They came home happy, dirty and tired!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so cute! I'm glad you got some pampering! Did you know Christy and I went to high school together??

The Shelley Family said...

Yeah for FRIENDS..CHEESECAKE and PAMPERING!
Your toes look fabulous =)

Cristy said...

It was a pleasure to pamper you (and ourselves...)! I had SO much fun! And it was fun watching you giggle and jump! :)

Angi- It's a small world, isn't it? Amie and I figured out that connection recently as well. How are you doing?