Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hugs!

Hugs! Hugs! And MORE HUGS! Mason can't get enough hugs from me when I put him down for his nap or to bed for the night. He lays down, we get his two favorite blankets (one from each grandma) and then instantly his arms go straight up in the air with the sounds," Husss" coming out as he is begging for hugs. You can't just give him one or two hugs. Each time you hug and kiss him he instantly asks for more. His big smile and gorgeous blue eyes are a heartbreaker so of course I give him more and more hugs and kisses. WHY NOT?! When I finally don't think my back can handle bending over the railing and into the crib anymore- I promise Mason more hugs when he wakes up. He is good with that and out the door I go trying not to look back at the cute little guy laying there in the crib. Good times!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Hey- You have been busy blogging away. It was fun to catch up and see what you've been up to. I liked the strategies post. I'm always trying to find time savers throughout the day too. Have a fun Halloween!