Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Football Finale


Braxton played his last football game of the season last night. It was a nail biter! They were tied and had to go into overtime. They ended up losing the game but had a great time and had lots of other winning games. Brax is a fast little guy. He pulled lots of flags, had some good blocks and scored several touchdowns! I think that next year he will be the giant on the field with the 1st and 2nd graders since he was almost always one of the taller kids this year. Braxton also had fun having his cousin, Porter, on the same team with him. Good times for sure! Mason, Landen and Abbey also loved all the treats that Aunt Karen provided each game. Mason doesn't stop digging in her purse knowing that SOMEWHERE there is another piece of gum, swedish fish or fruit roll ups. A big THANKS to his coach, Victor Johnson, for the endless hours of practice and patience! He was fabulous.



I am so disappointed that I have ruined my good camera and didn't get any good snapshots. I tried with Abbey's camera but it just isn't the same to not be able to zoom a ton, take quick shots and deal with the dusk lighting. Thanks Abbey for letting me use your camera though! You are always very sweet to share. I guess I should be glad we bought the team picture--too bad we are missing 1/2 his team in it though. Oh well- what do you do?

No comments: