Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mason is 1 week old!

I have always taken my babies to get their pictures taken when they are a week old. With this little guy I haven't gone anywhere or even made any effort to get my hair done. Mason was spared the workout of a major photo shoot and instead had to put up with me and my camera for a few minutes. He was a good sport but hard to photograph cause he liked to wiggle all over and was very alert of everything going on around him! I can't believe over a week has gone by already! He is sleeping better at night. And as I type this he has woken up several times crying but I think something I ate didn't agree with him. He appears to be a pretty content little baby and I hope that keeps up!







9 comments:

Cristy said...

Oh Amie- these pictures turned out PERFECT!!! You have hidden talents, my dear. Mason is such an adorable little guy! And you are a wonderful friend. Thank you, for everything!

Rands Family said...

What a cutie. I need to come and see you when we are all better. That is good that he is sleeping better at night.

Celeste said...

He's a sweetheart! I love the big blue eyes. Can't wait to meet him. :)

The Shelley Family said...

He is so cute!!! U took some great pictures! I love his bright blue eyes and his darling mouth!!!
I am glad he is doing better at night....us mom's need our sleep!
U have a darling family..I love Ya!

Annie Jane said...

Congratulations! Mason is super cute! I love the picture of all of your kids on the couch. How beautiful. You look wonderful, too.

Fairbourn Family said...

Your pictures are cute! I don't think any Photograher could of done any better! I love them and I love mason and I am so glad that he is here :)

Shannon said...

Mason is beautiful! I am in love with those eyes, what a cutie!

Shannon said...

Mason is beautiful! I am in love with those eyes, what a cutie!

Jeanie said...

Great job on the pictures! He is a handsome little guy!