Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I love these!!! And I think the baby likes them too! I snuck one out of the pantry tonight just before I sat down to read with the kids. I had to inhale it fast to not be caught eating it and no sooner had I swallowed than the baby started going nuts in my stomach. Is it possible for him to have a sugar rush? I just had to laugh. The kids loved being able to feel him moving all around. Then Braxton asked if he could hear us and I told him, "yes." They then all started talking to Mason. Braxton told him about the bouncy ball he made for him out of playdough today at preschool. It is cute cause it is "baby" sized compared to the other ones he made. Abbey has it all planned out on babysitting everyone (including the baby) so I can have a nap after I have him. Landen said that he will share is wet wipes with the baby.

The kids are cute at this age in so many ways. It is nice that by 8 pm our house is silent as they are all in bed for the night. I love this peace and it helps me get ready for another crazy day. One of my most favorite things to do is sit in the tub with REALLY hot water and soak my aching body. Since my internal heater has kicked in w/ this baby I don't want the REALLY hot water like I normally would. Bryce always warns me that I am slowly cooking our babies but the other 3 have turned out fine (and my stomach is so large it doesn't fit in the water anyway!) that I am not too worried. I am probably just selfish on that one but it is nice to not have my legs throb anymore when I am in the tub. I have been cursed with horrible vericose veins when I am pregnant. Fun stuff huh?! Well, I am down to 3 weeks and 6 days till my due date. My doctor did an exam last week and I was dialated to a 1! I try not to get my hopes up but those attempts are failing. This appointment must have triggered a thing or two cause now my body has been a little crampy. I go through this every time, weeks of cramping and nothing to show for it. I guess it gets me ready for the end so I don't wish to stay pregnant. Anyway- life is good today. I was able to sleep through the night last night!!! WAHOOO!!! We can only hope for two nights in a row. We will see.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

That's so cute the kids are so excited. I liked the part about Braxton making a small ball for the baby :)

Rands Family said...

That was so cute. It is fun to have the kids be so excited for the baby to come. It is always nice when you can sleep though the night when you are that far along. Good luck and let me know if I can help you with your kids or anything else.

meacham said...

Sleep through the night? Don't know what that is. I havn't slept through the night since '88.
Enjoy the soaking in the tub in silance, I know that doesn't happen often with little ones. LOL