Monday, November 2, 2009

It's a Boy!!!

We had our ultrasound this morning and it is definately a boy!!! Talk about swinging the scale to the boy side! Bryce and I both felt like it was a girl (and since we are always completely wrong) we were not surprised in the least that it is a boy. We are both VERY excited that things look good with the brain, heart, two legs, arms, hand, feet, etc... I was sick to my stomach all morning worrying about it (even though I have absolutely no control over it) so it was nice to get confirmation that I am just hormonally crazy! The technician did comment on how active this baby is so we definately know it is one of ours!

Anyway- no names picked out yet. Bryce wants to name this baby and wouldn't talk about it at all till we knew the sex of the baby so I am hoping that he starts chatting away! (not likely though)

We are excited and I love that I can start planning stuff now!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations on a healthy baby boy! He'll fit right in at your house! Abby gets to hold on to the title of Princess.

Wonderful news! My ultrasound is in two weeks, but I'm going to try to not peek at the gender!

meacham said...

Congrat on another boy. I'd rather raise boys than girls. LOL

Brooke said...

Congrats! Is Braxton sad he isn't getting the sister he prayed for? It will be fun to see what name you decide on!

Rands Family said...

That is funny that you are getting a boy because Brxton prayed that you were going to have a girl. How is Abbie taking it that she is the only gile with all those boys? good luck with everyhting. Let me know if you need any help. What do you want/need for the baby?

Celeste said...

Congrats! It's always nice to hear that the baby is healthy.

Toad said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you start feeling better soon. I don't think I even knew you were pregnant. Brook knew of course...he never tells me anything :0)

Bethie said...

yeah!!!! congratulations:)
I can't wait to hear the names:)

Celeste said...

Okay, sorry I am so behind on blogging (well commenting on blogging). Congrats on the boy. You will definitely know what to do with boys ;)