Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Elliptical Works!!!

After getting a faulty elliptical for Christmas and a lengthy and pain in the rear troubleshooting session with Nordic Track (which poor Bryce had to do), 2 hours return process at Sears and another week of waiting... I picked up my new elliptical today and Bryce has it all put together!!! He is downstairs trying it out right now and it doesn't make any horrible grinding noises or start acting possessed while you use it! YEAH!!!! I can't wait to use it! ... I just need to get Bryce off of it now! :) I guess I can share.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lucky you! I would love something like that...just need somewhere to put it!

Celeste said...

That's awesome you got an elliptical! It's even better that it is now working :) Have fun.

Toad said...

I love ellipticals. I got one a little while ago. My only problem is getting back into the habit of using it! :0)
Good luck with yours. You'll love it!