Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A small toilet triumph!

Mason peed in the toilet for the first time today! Such a proud and happy moment! He likes to get on the toilet several times a day and half of the time I find him naked from the waist down cause he wants to get on but it is always AFTER he has done his business in his diaper. I am sure it was a fluke tonight that he went and I don't expect him potty trained overnight but we are taking steps in the right direction!

It is funny cause Bryce and I always joke that he will be potty trained before he talks. This might be true. Mason now has 4 words in his vocabulary (doubling that from the last week of 2 words) and about 10 different signs. He is my little "stealth mode" child.

Cross your fingers we will have more toilet triumphs and can get this kid out of diapers!!!

FYI- Mason is almost 22 months old.