Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Putting things in perspective

As I whine about small inconveniences in my life I just have to take 30 seconds to log in and read the update on my sweet friend's family and I have no more complaints. I am actually embarrassed that I was even complaining in the first place cause not once have I ever heard Lisy or Tyler complain!

Lisy is the cute little mom of this amazingly strong little bunch. Lisy has always been such a positive example to me in my life. It has also been fun getting to know her husband, Tyler, a little bit more over the past year and a half that Lisy and I have had a chance to reconnect (thanks to Braxton and Matthew becoming instant best friends in kindergarten).

Anyway- if you need a reality check on how good your life really is-- take a moment to check out their blog. Just a warning- have tissues on hand.

http://fishesformarrowwishes.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

You weren't joking about needing tissues when reading their blog! How heartbreaking!