Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I finally have a date!!!

After 2 years of brace face, I finally have a date to get my braces off!!! I am SOOOO incredibly excited that I can't hardly stand it! I have to go in every 2 1/2 weeks for minor adjustments for the next little bit but on MARCH 22nd I will get them off!!!! This is also the due date of our little baby boy. They were a bit concerned about that date but I can't get them off any sooner. I told them not to worry cause every pregnancy has gone a bit longer than the last one. Landen was a week late so I am not planning on having this baby on time. I will at least have one for sure thing to look forward to on the 22nd! It will help me stay positive as it is getting more frustrating, tiring, and harder being pregnant. I am doing fine but my body doesn't want to cooperate as well as it has in the past to spring out of bed, bend over to get stuff off the floor and it knows to get heartburn the MOMENT I lay down (or if I eat my favorite sugar cookies!) I have been a bad girl this time with my diet and I am and will pay for it. That doesn't seem to stop me stealing one more treat throughout the day though.

Anyway- 8 weeks and 5 more days (yes, I am counting down) till I am flossing like a normal person!!! WAHOO!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

yaaaahooooooo! That is awesome you are getting your braces off! I'll stock up on the juju hearts and caramel popcorn now!

The Shelley Family said...

yippeee! i am so excited for u! we will be dropping off treats at your door like crazy! ya know.."new mom" treats!