Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Braxton's 4th Birthday!

We just finished a really fun day today! Braxton couldn't believe that it was finally his birthday! He got a new spiderman bike and an Incredible Hulk costume from us. He LOVED his costume and wore it all day! He was also so excited that he could play with his two best friends today (his cousin Porter and the neighbor kid, Austin). We then had an extended family party that was a blast! He was loaded up with presents and enjoyed having everyone over to play. He is big into pirates so we made him a pirate birthday cake. You will probably see him riding his spiderman bike down the sidewalk wearing his new Batman costume and the cape flying in the wind. I love his enthusiasm and love of life. He cracks me up as he gets so excited for things that I barely even notice. One thing that is so sweet about Braxton is that he always wants to give us a hug and a kiss before we leave anywhere... it makes me feel good. Before we know it he will be too old for that stuff and we won't be able to even get a wave out of him!

Anyway- Happy Birthday Braxton! We took some pics that I will have to post but I didn't have a new video tape so we have no video footage of his big day. Hopefully he won't hold that against me later in life! :)

1 comment:

The Shelley Family said...

Braxton is such a cutie! I can't believe the boys are 4!
Four things I love about Braxton are....
#1 He is sooo sweet!
#2 His hugs
#3 His big blue eyes
#4 His honesty.....I wanted that, I wanted that, I wanted that, I didn't want THAT....lol
I love you Braxton! Happy Birthday!
Love, Aunt Karen