Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kids do and say the funniest things...

I only have a minute and am WAY behind on my blogging but I wanted to jot down a few things that have been cracking me up... and this week I need a good laugh! (Bryce is out of town and of course the kids are sick! He times this so well.) :)

The other day we were out doing errands and I was asking the kids what their Christmas wish from Santa was. (They are only allowed to ask for one thing from Santa and Braxton has been having a HORRIBLE time trying to decide on that ONE thing.) Anyway, he told me that he wanted a Nintendo DS. I asked him what the difference was between his gameboy that he has now and a DS. (Partly cause I wanted to know if he even had a clue what a DS is AND I really have no idea the differences between them.) Braxton told me that a DS has two screens and comes with a pen. Landen instantly piped up from the back of the car and told Braxton that he doesn't need a DS cause he already has a gameboy and we already have lots and lots of pens at home! I couldn't stop laughing.

Today (around 10:30 am) Landen was asking me when Braxton was going to be home from school. I told him that he had another hour before he was home. We then started talking about how long each person has to go to school... Landen, Braxton & Abbey. Landen got all quiet for a minute and then said... "I can't go to too much school cause it would give me a headache." And he said it with the most adorable concerned voice and wrinkled up forehead. The things that this kid thinks about!

One last thing that I think is cute. When Mason is done eating in his high chair we have been saying,"All done!" and then we clap and smile. Now when I ever say, "All done!" Mason instantly claps for himself and grins from ear to ear while his whole body wiggles with excitement.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

How adorable! And funny!! Kids are so cute.