Thursday, November 18, 2010

Poor Little Mason

I am sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office waiting for Mason's appointment. I think that he has an ear infection. We were up all night with him screaming his head off. Medicine, nursing, binkis, being held, etc... didn't seem to make a difference and my heart was broken trying to help him feel better. He finally calmed down when we sat in the living room and he focused on the porch lights of our neighbor's house across the street. I am sure there are big slobber marks from where he was sucking on the cushion but I don't care. I was willing to do anything to make him happy. I hope that they can find something to help him. I can't go on much longer like this and I bet he is thinking the same thing. We both require more than 3 hours of sleep at night.

Being so sleep deprived is making it hard to stay awake as we just sit here waiting so I thought I would try this blog entry from my blackberry. I am glad that Bryce will finally be home tonight!!! It has been a LONG and crazy week.

Anyway, keep your fingers crossed we can get some relief for my poor little guy!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

How sad!! I hope he gets feeling better soon and that the Dr can get him something that will help that happen.

Liz Borchardt said...

I wish I would have known. Fritz or I could have totally driven the carpool. I hope he is feeling better and that you are getting more sleep!