Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Shouldn't have put it in writing...

Since I wrote down some goals for better spirituality a few days ago my progress has gone down the toilet. Hmmmm... wonder why? Things have been a bit hectic around here but I am mad that I get sucked into stuff on the computer or my phone. Here I am journaling when I should be doing my scripture study. I pulled out my laptop to work on some relief society stuff... and the computer was having a hard time pulling up my email... so I thought I would do a quick blog entry... which I did... then did relief society stuff...then read a few blogs... and here I am making another post. I can only be mad at myself. Now I am so tired that I just want to go to sleep. But can I sleep feeling guilty that I didn't make the best choices? I was too lazy to go downstairs to get my scriptures to read while waiting for my computer to wake up and respond. I am going to quit being a baby, get out of bed, put in my retainer and go grab my scriptures. I will sleep so much better.

One more thing... totally random but completely exciting! My sister-in-law, Celeste, had her baby boy a few mintues ago!!! They are going to name him Brayden. I love that name! (That was what I wanted to name Braxton and Bryce had a fit.) I am all excited!!! :)

1 comment:

The Shelley Family said...

Amie...you are the last person I think they were thinking of when they mentioned spending too much time on the phone/computer. There are Moms who spend ALL day and you are only on now and then.
IMO being on the computer/phone occasionally is nothing to worry about. Being a mom of 4 healthy happy kids and you do more than enough things right!!! Dont be hard on yourself Amie. You are doing plenty!!! =)