Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Moments to remember....

Landen was all excited yesterday to go to preschool until he realized I wasn't going to be the one driving him. He got all emotional and pleaded for me to take him myself. It broke my heart but I knew he would be ok. Later that day we were talking about carpooling again to get him more comfortable with the idea. I asked him why he wanted me to drive him so bad every day and he said, "Cause you are the bestest mom ever!" AWWWWW! Thanks Landen!

The other night Abbey was sleep walking and was trying to put the poptarts away in the pantry from the kitchen counter. Bryce went down and asked her what she was doing and she acted all put out that he would even ask at midnight was she was doing with poptarts in the kitchen. I think that she might have been a bit stressed that her deadline was fast approaching for having her room "dejunked" and it was spilling over into her dreams and the kitchen!

Also the same night Abbey was insistent on putting away poptarts in her sleep she came ALL the way upstairs to use the bathroom. (I say ALL the way cause she passed a much more convient bathroom along the way) Instead of going into the bathroom though she opened the linen closet and was trying to walk in. The shelves were in the way and she was a bit confused why it wasn't working out for her. I was dying laughing in bed and Bryce had to get up to help her cause I couldn't stop laughing. Even now I am chuckling to myself just remembering about it.

Braxton seems to have made a little friend, Matthew, in kindergarten. I am excited to meet him and I hope that they can be good little friends. Braxton needs some more little guys he can play with.

3 comments:

Rands Family said...

that is a funny storie about Abbie. Hope all is going well.

The Shelley Family said...

Awww...Landen is sooo sweet! I love it when kids say such nice things!
I am cracking up about Abbey! So funny!
Good for you for writing this stuff down =) I need to be better about that.
I love seeing how social the boys are becoming. Braxton is a sweet kid and its fun to see them make new friends =)
Thanks for the update!

Fairbourn Family said...

That's funny about abbey. Landen is a sweetie. I love it that he think you are the "bestest" because you are :)