Monday, August 17, 2009

A few fun summer pictures...

During a rain storm this summer I caught Abbey outside having some fun. I love summer rainstorms when you can be outside playing and not freeze to death!


4th of July: Abbey, Landen & Braxton in front of our house



Braxton... a little distracted by something to the side of me :) He is a firecracker for sure though!


This was about as close as I got for Landen laying down in the grass and looking at me. With his lean muscle mass he could have held that position for hours but the ants in his pants distract him!



My sweet Abbey- by far the easiest one to take pictures of! Too bad it was so hot and sunny!



4th of July afternoon-- we had just had a water balloon fight and they were enjoying some popsicles on the driveway while Bryce made a few of his own fireworks! He didn't like the pictures I took of him so I didn't post any.

We ended the evening with a fabulous BBQ at Lisa's house (my sister) and watched the city fireworks in PG. It was a really fun holiday!







No comments: